Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harvest Time

I'm harvesting. My garden vegetables! They befittingly chose to ripe in the Harvest Festival time. Look at these!!!!! I'm so proud. OK to be honest. I didn't actually plant these myself. I got help. I'm not that truly greenfingered as Whimsy. Still they're mine.


Tomatoes. Lebat kan !

These are not tomatoes. These are bell peppers. I'm waiting for them to turn red. Still orange.
My red chillies. Nicely coming out.


Limes. Still young. But I can soon pluck it I expect!

Well it's a long holiday this week. I wanna wish everyone out there, Happy Harvest Festival Holidays!!!!!!To whimsy- have an enjoyable time in Keningau! take loads of pictures! To Shabbymom - enjoy your resort hopping! I expect 5 parts of stories, k!!!

BYE!!!! see u next week!!!

2 comments:

whimsical said...

wahhhh punya bisai tamatus u!!!!!!nyaman kan makan veg yg dipetik dengan kudrat sendiri!!!!! tq for the wish. hapy hols to

Shabbymom said...

yaaaa....bisai oh tu tamatus.....Happy hols 2 u 2!!!!