Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dinner Time


No I didn't cook these. Suspens ya. This is Prapeni Thai Restaurant.
It's been a while since we last dine out, so last night we went to this restaurant just the other side of the road.
We ordered Ikan Tiga Rasa, Tom Yam Seafood, Ayam Goreng Kicap, Kangkung belacan.
The kids had mee goreng and nasi goreng.
The Ikan is the family favourite so it's gone in a matter of seconds. 'Pirana' kan. The tom yam was exceptionally hot this time. I knew I was gonna be in trouble as I was having a sore throat. Sudah sore throat mau lagi melantak tom yam. I thought I burned my throat. It felt like that. Tapi tetap menggagahi. I paid for it later that night, coughing like mad and could hardly sleep.
The total costs for the dinner was RM 74 for the 6 of us. Hmmm...my taste bud is satisfied at the moment. I have another craving u know. Grazie . Oooh..how I wish..it's been ages too..but I should give it a rest I think. Another round of oily food, no..my throat couldn't take it. So I'll get myself better first. Finish this antibiotic. And then we'll see.


1 comment:

whimsical said...

yo robbi!!!!!u cook ka, mcm nyaman itu tom yam kan. why no kata kata oh? pls review