Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010




Happy New Year everyone !!!

How's your new list going? Me, I've stopped bothering about new resolutions since ..I can't remember when. The list stresses me. But good luck with yours.

2010 had been a good year I suppose. My kids grew in their thinking and independence. They made me proud. My blogging and baking has taken a backseat somewhat but I expect I'll do better this year. Don't know what makes me so sure but I just do. I have also met up with many long lost school friends which is really good. Ofcourse there haven't been all happy memories last year . We lost a brother. That's a big downer moment. However it grew us closer and tighter.

Let's all hope this year will be a wonderful one.

Happy New Year !

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi FabMom, wishing you and family a very happy new year and all best wishes.
Have fun, stay easy and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards, Lee.

fabmom said...

Same to you Lee. Have a blast one!