Thursday, June 24, 2010

kitchen makeover

Hello ! Just popping in to let you know I'm still here. I just seem to have nothing new to say at the moment.

How about I show you my new blinds for the kitchen.

Dry kitchen.




Wet kitchen.


And since I did some tidying up around the dry kitchen, I show you the new arrangement of my vantage collection.



This is before. The new cake tray not visually attractive with the dark background. So I moved it inside the cupboard together with blue&whites.



There. The new look. Color coded. What do you think?

Happy weekend !

2 comments:

whimsical said...

uiiii girl..hebat kau.kalah si eric kalau mcm ni.memang lebi sesuwei ringkatan kek tu di background white kan.

Shabbymom said...

lawa!!!!!....mana u buat tu tabir baru tu???....tu blue & white mimang ngam di lebari putih kannnnn!!!!!