1. My computer was ill the past month. Actually 'ill' doesn't quite describe it, more like in a comma. The only way to revive it was to clean up all the way, as in reformat all over, as in all things gone, all my folders, all the photos. GONE. 4 years worth of family photos. I don't even want to think.
2. The last weeks of June was spent repaying 'fast' while trying out some new recipes.
M&M chewie sugar cookies. Mine didn't turn out very pretty (i refuse to share the picture with u). If you like chewy cookie, this is a keeper. It has 2 ounce cream cheese in it so its yummy. This is where I found the recipe, you can see the picture along there.
Moussaka, from Yasmin's mengunyah. It's really very good, even though I messed up the white sauce.
3. On the bleachers last Thursday, cheering on my kids, who raced in their School Sports Day. My son took part in one event, 4x100 as the last runner and won gold. His sport house (rumah Hijau) came out overall champion as well. I'm still tickled by their cheering song, ' coca cola seven up, rumah hijau up, up, up !' ( andui bah..). His sister took part in track as well but lost and her house, Biru came out third. You can imagine how she hates discussing the day on the ride home.
4. I just only read the book - The Help, by Kathryn Stockett, already made a film years ago. Enjoys it so. Must go out and find the CD.
5. Attended a birthday party next door on Saturday, and just learned that our neighbour has 10 siblings, making 11 of them in the family including him, all except one, are
boys. No wonder they end up as footballers, they make a complete team. I bet the sister can play well too.
That's life lately. See you again, if I see you.